Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Quality Assurance Technician
Reference: Ref No: WS/QAT/04/19
Closing Date: 3rd May 2019
White’s has been milling oats for over 177 years and is Northern Ireland’s only oat mill and porridge producer. We believe working closely with local farmers allows us to produce the finest quality oats and the best possible porridge products - products that are authentic, natural and promote wellbeing.
We now wish to recruit for a Quality Assurance Technician.
- Have a third level qualification in Food Technology or equivalent;
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role within the food industry;
- Have Intermediate Food Hygiene (minimum);
- Be IT Literate;
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Show attention to detail and accuracy of record keeping.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Level 3 HACCP;
- Advanced Food Hygiene;
- Train the Trainer Qualification.
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.