Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Ruminant Feed Sales Specialist
Reference: Ref: FVF/RTSS/02/19
Closing Date: 18th February 2019
Fane Valley Feeds is one of the largest animal feed manufacturers in Northern Ireland with milling facilities in both Omagh and Newry. Due to a retirement, a position has become available to take over a well-established sales area with significant sales volumes and high earning potential in the South Tyrone area.
- To manage a well-established sales territory selling dairy, beef and sheep feed and associated products to farmers in the South Tyrone area;
- To increase sales to new and existing customers;
- To provide customers with technical advice and support on ruminant nutrition to maximise feed efficiency, milk production and live weight gain.
- Possess sound knowledge of the Northern Ireland agricultural industry;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Be IT literate;
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and within a busy team;
- Show attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload;
- Have a Full UK Driving Licence.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- A third level qualification in an agriculture related discipline;
- Previous relevant sales experience;
- Previous experience of providing technical advice on ruminant livestock nutrition.
In return the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package, generous commission, a company car as well as a specialised training program in sales and ruminant livestock nutrition.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.