Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Technical Plant Operator
Reference: Ref No: DFP/TPO/09/1
Closing Date: 1st October 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating machinery and cleanliness of the site to ensure food safety, legality and quality.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of high speed FMCG process;
- Experience of working with PLC controls and SCADA systems;
- A basic knowledge of health and safety;
- Show attention to detail and accuracy of record keeping;
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience of DAF plants and separators;
- COSHH training;
- Counter Balance Forklift licence;
- Basic experience of machine maintenance.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form from www.fanevalley.com/careers.