Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref No: DFP/AS/09/18
Closing Date: 1st October 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing a top quality product in keeping with customer requirements and specifications whilst maintaining the quality and safety necessary to achieve this objective.
- Experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment;
- Good IT skills;
- A Counter Balance Forklift Licence;
- Excellent communication and administration skills;
- Experience of interpreting data;
- Show attention to detail and accuracy of record keeping.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- HACCP and Food Hygiene qualification;
- An IOSHH qualification;
- Experience in staff training and development;
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form from www.fanevalley.com/careers.