Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: DFP/MF/04/18
Closing Date: 26th April 2018
Duncrue Food Processors Ltd (DFP) has been in operation for over thirty years. DFP has grown to be one of the UK’s leading beef dripping producers. Our primary operation is the manufacture of high quality beef dripping which is sold to the fast food, catering and food manufacturing industries.
We now wish to recruit for the following position;
The successful candidate will be involved in providing preventative maintenance and process improvements of automated machinery to maximise production efficiency, assist with ongoing upgrades of the plant and maintaining factory hygiene standards.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- Must be a time served fitter with at least 3 years’ previous experience gained post qualification within a manufacturing environment;
- Hold a fabrication, welding or engineering qualification or equivalent;
- A good working knowledge of mechanical and steam systems;
- Experience in TIG Welding;
- Experience of interpreting engineering drawings;
- Knowledge and understanding of maintenance safety systems such as LOTO;
- Be prepared to work outside normal work pattern hours should it be necessary;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- A working knowledge of Centrifuge, Fluid Bed Dryers and packing line systems;
- A Forklift license;
- Experience of working within the Food Industry.
Applicants should be self-motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills, and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form from www.fanevalley.com/careers.