Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVF/RN/02/18
Closing Date: 16th February 2018
Fane Valley Feeds is one of the largest animal feed manufacturers in Northern Ireland with manufacturing facilities in Omagh and Newry. As part of our ambitious growth strategy there is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as:
- To provide customers and the sales team with technical advice and support on ruminant nutrition, diet formulation and feeding practice to maximise milk production and live weight gain;
- To provide training and ensure the sales team are up to date with the latest research and best practice on feeding to maximise production and health of ruminant livestock.
- Possess sound knowledge of ruminant production and nutrition;
- Have a degree level qualification in agricultural or animal science;
- Have previous experience of providing advice to farmers;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Be IT literate;
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and within a busy team;
- Show attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload;
- Have a Full UK Driving Licence.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package and a structured training and development programme.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92610 480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.