Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref No: WS/QT/10/17
Closing Date: 19th October 2017
White’s has been milling oats in Tandragee, Co Armagh for 175 years. Part of the Fane Valley Group of companies, we supply a wide range of oat and porridge products to retail and food service customers throughout Ireland, the UK and in key export markets. At White’s we believe in quality in every part of our business, from the oats our dedicated growers produce to the standards we set ourselves and in the people who join our team.
Reporting to the Technical and Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will be responsible for assisting in ensuring compliance with all relevant quality and food safety standards and ensuring all aspects of production are carried out to exact quality specifications.
- Have a third level qualification in Food Technology or equivalent;
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role within the food industry;
- Have Intermediate Food Hygiene (minimum);
- Be IT Literate;
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Show attention to detail and accuracy of record keeping.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Train the Trainer Qualification;
- Advanced Food Hygiene.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480. or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.